Here we will guide and teach you how to connect a smart TV to the internet wirelessly. If your smart TV has a wireless internet connection then you can also utilize it,s internet features such as streaming services, web-based apps, and much more.
How to Connect Smart TV to Internet Wirelessly – Reliable Method
- First, you have to power your smart TV. This can be done by pressing the power button from the remote control.
- There are different modern brands of smart TVs. But this method will cover the most recent models of smart TVs. If there are various options on your TV then you can follow this method.
- Now you have to press the menu, SmartHub, or Home button from the remote of your smart TV. Now you will be taken to the Home menu.
- From here choose a general.
- Now you have to select a general option.
- Then choose open settings or network options. This option of menu changes according to the model of your smart TV.
- Then select Wi-Fi as a type of network. Now you will see a list of networks.
- So, now choose your network from here. Furthermore, a dialog box will appear if it requires a password.
- From here you just have to enter your Wi-Fi password and choose the option of. Now your smart TV will try to connect with the Wi-Fi network.
- Then you have to choose the OK option after the appearance of the “Successful” message. After connecting your Smart TV to the network you can use any kind of internet service easily.
Many of the newly coming Smart TVs are already Wi-Fi enabled which means they have a built-in wireless adapter that helps to connect to the web in just a few seconds of time. This option can work more efficiently if your TV and router are in the same room.
Benefits of a Wireless Connection
- You don’t have to manage trailing wires. It will help you to keep your room simple and uncluttered.
- You will have the option to place your TV at any place in your living room which makes it one of the wall mounting options.
- You can set it up simply as you just have to press only a few buttons from your TV remote.
Why won't my smart TV connect to my wireless internet?
For five minutes unplug all of your smart TVs and router and reset the system. Now replug it and try once again. Now you have to restore the TV to the default settings. Then you have to scan your Wi-Fi network and enter the password again.
Can a smart TV connect to WiFi without cable?
Yes, you can easily connect your smart TV with Wi-Fi. For this, you just need to have a high-speed internet connection.
Can we connect our Smart TV to the Internet wirelessly?
Yes, you can connect your smart TV wirelessly if you don't have an ethernet cable. Most smart TVs have this feature built-in.
If you have a smart TV and are struggling to connect Tv with the internet then here we have explained how to connect a smart TV to the internet wirelessly. Hope after reading this article you will be able to connect your smart TV with the Internet without any hassle.